Sunday, July 25, 2010

good afternoon! i am supposed to be writing my lecture, but i am distracted. at church today, they had the choir sing more contemporary songs, not christian rock, but more contemporary than the traditional, conservative music we have. there is a song called breathe by michael w. smith that my sister and i have always enjoyed that they sang today. i have had my newest assignment for our next CRHP weekend on my mind lately, more so now that i know what it is. i will be speaking on spirituality, i am unsure of myself and beginning to doubt that i am the best person for the job, but i welcome a challenge from the holy spirit. anyway, one of the things we are responsible to do as witnesses is have a song relating to our story. this song has been in my life a long time and when i think about the message, it seems to fit. reminding me what i am supposed to do, why i have been chosen is unimportant. if i can, i'll post the song.


more later as the day wears on...

No comments:

Post a Comment